Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. SuitSat 1 is deployed by the ISS crew, but fails after two orbits.
02. ARRL calls on FCC to deny Part 15 rule waiver request for 902-928 mHz.
03. Amateur Radio antenna bills in play in Mississippi and Vermont.
04. After 145 years, Western Union has quietly stopped sending telegrams.
05. Ramsey Electronics receives $25,000 NAL from the FCC.
06. The FCC uploads a Georgia broadcaster unpainted tower fine.
07. The White House taps Virginian as its 5th FCC member nomination.
08. League urges New York members to protest state grant to troublesome BPL.
09. NASA taps two ham radio operators to head up Expedition 13 to the ISS.
10. TWIAR announces new ham radio/scanner, and podcast listener QSL card.
11. Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte.
12. The Random Access Thought with Bill Baran, N2FNH "Foot in Mouth Story"
13. Dead Electrical Dudes with Phillip Neidlinger, KA4KOE.
14. Weekly propagation forecast.
15. Extended Gateway 160 Meter Net Report with Vern Jackson, WA0RCR.
16. Special event station listings.
17. Courage Handi-Ham System Up-date with Pat Tice, WA0TDA.
18. Nominations are due for various ARRL Technical awards.
19. Working Amateur Radio Satellites with AMSAT's Bruce Paige, KK5DO.
20. Hams down-under (VK) are assisting in wildfire emergency communications.
21. SBE calls for a complete re-working of the Emergency Broadcast System.
22. Tower Climbing and Antenna Safety with Greg Stoddard, KF9MP.
23. The Space Report with Chris Petersen, KG0BP.
24. Revised ITU recommendations on use of Amateur Radio in disasters in effect
25. Amateur Radio History Headlines with Bill Continelli, W2XOY.
26. Low cost flat panel televisions/monitors are on their way from China.
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementAll segments and recordings used with permission